Monday 23 September 2013

Mukadimatul Awal. (Salam Perkenalan)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu.


Hye there! My name is Muhamad Zulhakim bin Zulnaidi..
At this moment, i am already 21 years old.
Maybe i look younger but that is the fact. (hehe)


For this first blog, i want to introduce you all a bit about myself.


  (taken at 2014)

This is my lovely family. yeah for sure the one who sit besides me is my mother, Noraziah Sham and followed by my father, Zulnaidi. At the second row, from the left, my sister name nor izzati. next to her is my little brother named muhamad zularif. 




And.... This is me.. So thank you for review my blog.
(this blog actually was created for science computer assignment, hehe)



p/s: i am a freelancer copy writing. If want me to copy writing work or whatever, just mail me and we can discuss more about the price and what kid of work did u want me to do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment